David Malone talks debt with Max Keiser
23 April 2013
David Malone, author of Debt Generation, and Scarborough Green Party candidate 2015: "I think this priesthood is corrupt."
We ARE the Debt Generation...
- The government has forced debt upon us.
- They bailed out the banks and then forced debts on the population
- "Who asked me?" There was no democracy in this.
- WHY are we having these cuts? WHO is the money being given to?
- Iceland - let the banks FAIL.
- Why should WE bail out these reckless banks?
- Ireland, held up as an example, is sinking...
- It has the wholehearted collusion of the media
- How ridiculous, to use credit cards to pay rent??? There's no good way out of that...
- There was NEVER open debate.
- SHOULD we be bailing out insolvent banks? there was no discussion!
- It was claimed there were no different points of view. That's a LIE.
- It's one thing to have your wallet stolen. It's another thing to be condescended to by the man who stole it!
- Whether we bail out IRISH banks, or Greek banks, it's still the BANKS which are being bailed out!
- Mortgages were fraudulently sold.
- It's a crisis of democracy - the rule of law is being undermined.
- suddenly, among the financial class, any amount of lying is justified...
- A growing minority are challenging this.
- I think this priesthood is corrupt.
David Malone's blog
David Malone's Campaign Page